Posted by unknown on Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 8:46pm.
1. What is the Shakespearean tragic flaw? How did this apply to Caesar?
2. Give three reasons why Brutus was not honest when he stated that he killed Caesar for the good of rome.
- Julius Caesar - Writeacher, Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 8:52pm
Please note that we are not here to do your homework for you. Once you have attempted to answer these questions, please repost. Then someone here will be able to comment on your ideas.
Try these sites for help, too:
- julius caesar - unknown, Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 9:02pm
i totally understand that and thats why i did try for like an hour to try and find the answers but i cant..and ur sites dont help at all
- Julius Caesar - Writeacher, Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 9:21pm
I went to www.google.com and entered "tragic flaw" shakespearean (including the quotation marks). Several good explanations resulted.
If you go to Sparknotes or other lit websites and find the entry for this particular play, read the character analysis sections to learn about specific characters.
Answer this Question
- Julius Caesar - please suggest 3 reasons why Brutus' decision to assassinate ...
- Julius Caesar - 1. Cassius's character can best be described as a. noble b. ...
- Literature- Julius Caesar - During act 1- scene 2 in julius caesar Brutus begins...
- Literature - From Act I of "Julius Caesar"/ 1) How do the workmen celebrate as ...
- language - much ado bout nothing(de book) de question is why do brutus and ...
- ESSAY - How was Brutus considered as ¡®the noblest Roman¡¯ despite the fact that...
- Julius caesar - I dont understand these questions please help!! 1. A. What ...
- english - Which sentence below uses personal pronouns correctly? A. Who touches ...
- Julius Caesar - In Act II scene iv of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, what is wrong...
- Julius Caesar - How can Julius Caesar be applied to our current way of life?