Posted by unknown on Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 8:46pm.
1. What is the Shakespearean tragic flaw? How did this apply to Caesar?
2. Give three reasons why Brutus was not honest when he stated that he killed Caesar for the good of rome.
Julius Caesar - Writeacher, Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 8:52pm
Please note that we are not here to do your homework for you. Once you have attempted to answer these questions, please repost. Then someone here will be able to comment on your ideas.
Try these sites for help, too:
julius caesar - unknown, Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 9:02pm
i totally understand that and that's why i did try for like an hour to try and find the answers but i cant..and ur sites don't help at all
Julius Caesar - Writeacher, Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 9:21pm
I went to www.google.com and entered "tragic flaw" shakespearean (including the quotation marks). Several good explanations resulted.
If you go to Sparknotes or other lit websites and find the entry for this particular play, read the character analysis sections to learn about specific characters.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Julius Caesar - please suggest 3 reasons why Brutus' decision to assassinate ...
- Julius Caesar - 1. Cassius's character can best be described as a. noble b. ...
- World History: Check Please! - Look at the prompt for this unit: Was Brutus a ...
- Literature- Julius Caesar - During act 1- scene 2 in julius caesar Brutus begins...
- ESSAY - How was Brutus considered as ¡®the noblest Roman¡¯ despite the fact that...
- Literature - From Act I of "Julius Caesar"/ 1) How do the workmen celebrate as ...
- language - much ado bout nothing(de book) de question is why do brutus and ...
- English II - Marc Antony's Speech from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar Friends, ...
- essay - In the famous play, Julius Caesar, the most important characters would ...
- ENGLISH - PLEASE, PLEASE CHECK? Drama: Julius Caesar 1. Caesar returns to Rome ...