Posted by jessica on Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 7:18pm.
ARe these chemical formulas correct?
monocalcium phosphate: CaPO4
sodium phosphate: Na3PO4
calcium carbonate: CaPO4
Calcium Chloride: CaCl2
chemistry - bobpursley, Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 7:23pm
N, Y, N, Y, Y, N.
monopotassium phosphate is a name for potassium dihydrogenphosphate.
chemistry - jessica, Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 7:26pm
what about sodium bicarbonate:NaHCO3?
chemistry - DrBob222, Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 7:54pm
chemistry - jessica, Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 7:55pm
chemistry - jessica, Sunday, December 16, 2007 at 8:00pm
is calcium carbonate CaCO3?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - If a solution of sodium phosphate, Na3PO4, is poured into seawater, ...
- chemistry - A precipitate of calcium phosphate is formed when aqueous solutions ...
- To Jessica - Sorry, but I made two errors. Monocalcium phosphate is monocalcium ...
- Chemistry - Write the net ionic equation for this reaction occurring in water: ...
- Chemistry - Calcium can also be precipitated out of the solution by adding ...
- science - what are the chemical formulas for calcium phosphate, calcium ...
- chemistry - Write the balanced equation of the reaction described below. Include...
- chemistry - what volume of 0.250 M calcium chloride needs to be added to sodium ...
- Chemistry - Bones are mostly calcium phosphate. Calcium chloride reacts with ...
- science - 1. what weight in grams of magnesium oxide will produce from burning ...