Posted by Jenny on Friday, December 14, 2007 at 1:34pm.
How did the geography influence the emigration and exploration to Colombia and Venezuela?
How did the indigenous people mix with the Europeans to contribute to the growth of colombia and Venezuela?
PLEASE can someone help me with these questions... if you can show me a good website i would greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks for your help
Spanish Research - Writeacher, Friday, December 14, 2007 at 1:53pm
Wikipedia is often a good place to begin with research like this. You can get good background information. With every Wikipedia page, though, you should always make sure you check out all the External Links and other references at the bottom of each page.
Here's a little hint: The Caribbean Sea was once referred to informally as the Spanish Lake. Can you guess why?
Spanish Research - SraJMcGin, Friday, December 14, 2007 at 2:06pm
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. I have answered this question several times this month! Here are some of the posts:
Spanish Research - Anonymous, Thursday, February 9, 2017 at 12:31pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - How did the geography influence the immigration for the exploration in...
- Spanish - How did the geography influnce the emigration and exploration of ...
- Spanish - How did the indigenous mix with the Europeans to develope the culture ...
- spanish!!...urgent!...please help - how did the geography influence the ...
- HISTORY - 11. The Spanish monarch Charles III established Venezuela, Colombia, ...
- spanish - How did the indegenous mix with the Europeans to develop the culture ...
- Social Studies - Please check my answers??? 4. Trade and travel among the ...
- Geography - What are the capitols of the following countries? 1. Spain 2. Mexico...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - What countries are drained by the Amazon and its ...
- geography - 1. Is it farther to go from Venezuela to Bolivia or Venezuela to ...