Posted by anonymous on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 at 2:11am.
1. My cousin Harold is used to ______________, since he works for a landscaping company and is laid off every summer.
My answer: seasonal unemployment
2. It is easy to find a job these days, since _____________ is so low.
My answer: full employment
3. Poeple who do not finish high school often suffer from ____________.
My answer: structural unemployment
4. With ___________, nearly everyone who want a job has a job.
I'm not sure what this one is.
5. The excellent mechaning who has been working as a clerk at a convenience stores since the local garage closed is considered ____________.
My answer: underemployed
6. My aunt who left her job to care for her sick mother and is now looking for work is an example of ___________.
My answer: frictional unemployment
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Macro Economics - Does anyone know how to calculate the frictional rate of ...
- macroeconomics - If the economy currently has a frictional unemployment rate of ...
- Economics - 1. According to the data table below, what is the unemployment rate...
- Economics - The economy consists of the following: - working-age population: 20M...
- Economics - How would unemployment compensation and income support programs (...
- economics - Fill in the blanks. 1. Reason for unemployment: ...
- Macroeconomics - inflation! - Hi! I had to graph inflation/unemployment... Why ...
- Economics - 9. During the 1990's the inflation and unemployment trends in the ...
- economics - could we ever achieve an unemployment rate below full employment? ...
- Economics - How does high unemployment lead to consumer confidence improving? I ...