Posted by Hannah on Monday, December 10, 2007 at 6:38pm.
Write an national anthem for the North Pole.Use a familiar tune from a song or create an orginal tune.
- writing - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 10, 2007 at 6:52pm
How clever. We'll be glad to comment if you post the tune and the words of your anthem.
- writing - GuruBlue, Monday, December 10, 2007 at 7:16pm
Write down the words to jingle bells, then match syllables.
You could start out with Ice and Snow, Ice and
- writing - Ms. Sue, Monday, December 10, 2007 at 7:22pm
How about starting --
Hail to thee, North Pole,
Land of snow and ice.
Santa is our soul
He's ever so nice.
I'm sure you get the idea and can take it from there. :-)
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Song Tunes - what is a good song tune which will touch your heart automatically
- physics - Due to a tune-up, the efficiency of an automobile engine increases by...
- science - A man moves on his bike with 54km/h and takes u- tune (180 degree)and ...
- writing - explain the purpose audience tune and content impact academic writing
- iran national anthem - I need the English lyrics of Iran's National Anthem......
- 5th grade - A glass flute does not expand with humidity so you must tune it ...
- music - How to set a tune?
- Nautical Studies - I am aware a magnetic compass is useless for navigational ...
- Science - The lines of magnetic force generated by the fluid motions of the ...
- science - Amanda is holding a compass and notices that the north pole of the ...