Posted by keauanna on Sunday, December 9, 2007 at 12:18am.
Five added to three times a number is 29.
can someone help me rewrite these in algrebric form
Three more than a number times two and the result is twelve.
The sum of plus 7 minus 13 is 27.
The product of ten and a number plus eight equals eighty-eight
math help - drwls, Sunday, December 9, 2007 at 12:39am
3x + 5 = 29
Your third statement is incorrect.
7 - 13 cannot equal 27. You left out some words.
10x + 8 = 88
math help - keauanna, Sunday, December 9, 2007 at 1:01am
Sorry, here is what it's suppose to say:
The sum of 3x plus 7 minus 13 is 27.
math help - drwls, Sunday, December 9, 2007 at 1:16am
You have pretty much stated that one algebraically already
(3x+7) -13 = 27
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Paul multiplied the sum of three and a number by three. This result was ...
- Math Help. - write an integer to represent a loss of 5 yards in football. –7 –5 ...
- Math. - write an integer to represent a loss of 5 yards in football. –7 –5 5 7 ...
- 6th grade math - Can you check these problems, please? Translate each phrase ...
- Grade 8 Math - Can you write them in Mathematical/numbers form I'll solve them ...
- Check my answers? Math help. - 2. Write an integer to represent owing your ...
- math - write the verbal sentence as an equation.then solve the equation Three ...
- Math - The sum of three numbers is 301. The second number is 3 less than twelve ...
- math - yea it sais, three times one number added to another number is 18. twice ...
- Algebra I - The sum of three numbers is 147. The second number is 4 more than ...