Posted by Please McHelp me! on Saturday, December 8, 2007 at 7:54pm.
CAN someone please give me a good idea as how to find information for this problem: we are supposed to relate physics to movies, and state mistakes or errors found in the movies based on physics principles. I am trying to do Willy Wonka the 1971 version...I need help trying to prove that Violets becoming a blueberry is impossible and an error due to physics, as well as the four-course chewing gum. Any information, websites, or books that you could think of that would help me would be fantastic. Thanks!!! AND PLEASE HELP ME!!
REPOST - ~christina~, Saturday, December 8, 2007 at 7:59pm
I would think that a violet becoming a blueberry would be a biologically impossible thing not a error due to physics as you explain.
Errors in movies based on physics would be for example, when a person jumps off a 10 story building and lands unharmed.
REPOST - bobpursley, Saturday, December 8, 2007 at 9:15pm
I would stick to superman flying.
REPOST - Please McHelp me!, Saturday, December 8, 2007 at 11:29pm
Thanks for trying to help me...but I am sort of stuck with doing this movie, I am not allowed to switch, so can you come up with anything at all?
REPOST - ~christina~, Sunday, December 9, 2007 at 1:19am
Like I said before blueberries from violets would not be a physics error.
You would have to find some other part of the movie that would correspond to a Physics error.
If you list other situations in the movie me or someone else could tell you whether they are reasonable or not according to physics principles.
I don't remember what happens in the movie though since it was so long since I've seen it.
REPOST - Please McHelp me!, Sunday, December 9, 2007 at 1:40pm
um yes it is , Violet is a person and she expands to resemble a blueberry, that does too defy laws of physics, I think you are taking this to mean a violet as in a flower turning into a blueberry.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics and movies - we are supposed to relate physics to movies, and state ...
- Physics and the movies - Would A.I. and Pearl Harbour be good movies to analyze ...
- Statistics - If someone could help with this problem so I can understand how to ...
- HELP!!!MATHS!!! - A video rental store offers 436 different movies for rent. The...
- maths - A video rental store offers 436 different movies for rent. The movies ...
- Economics - Multiple Choice: If the price of movies on video rises while the ...
- math problem solving - joe has a collection of 35 dvd movies. he receives 8 of ...
- English - There are seven books. A series of eight movies based on the novels ...
- English - What kind of movie do you like? Why? 1. I like comedy movies because I...
- Algebra Math - Please put this into an equation problem= Chuck has 8.25 ...