Posted by Mack on Thursday, December 6, 2007 at 9:12pm.
I need websites on these Questions:
How does a buildup of earwax cause someone to have a hearing loss?
What happens when there is hearing loss in the inner ear?
What are some reasons that a person may have a hearing loss in the outer or middle ear?
What is another name for a middle ear infection?
What is another name for airplane ear and why does it occur?
What is another name for swimmer's ear, and why does it occur?
what is another word for a ruptured ear drum?
What happens when sound waves strike the ear drum?
What are some factors that can cause a ruptured eardrum?
Hearing Loss/Causes - Writeacher, Thursday, December 6, 2007 at 9:16pm
At this webpage, you can go immediately to the search sites (first three columns across the top) -- or even better you can scroll down until you see the section called HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET. Those are the links to start with. You'll not only learn how to come up with good search terms, but also how to evaluate the webpages you get as results. Some will be good and others will be garbage. You need to know how to tell the difference.
My favorite way to search is to go to Google's advanced search page http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl=en and put my search words or phrases into the first or second search box (either "all the words" or "exact phrase"). However, there many other strategies for searching you can use, and the HOW TO SEARCH THE INTERNET section will help you best.
Learning to use Google or other search engines can save you time and help you learn to find information efficiently. Here are some websites that can teach you how:
... and one to help you judge whether a particular website's information is worth your time:
Hearing Loss/Causes - Mack, Thursday, December 6, 2007 at 10:11pm
Hearing Loss/Causes - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 6, 2007 at 9:17pm
Google the key words in these questions. For instance, I Googled earwax hearing loss and the first site I found was:
Hearing Loss/Causes - Ms. Sue, Thursday, December 6, 2007 at 10:14pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Hearing Loss/Causes - If a deaf person HAS A DB loss of 76.1 for their right ear...
- Hearing Loss/Causes - I need notes on the category's of hearing loss and a ...
- Hearing Loss/Causes - Is damage to your inner ear reversible?
- Hearing Question - Middle ear infections can result in a conductive hearing loss...
- stats - The probability that an individual has hearing loss is .40. The ...
- body system - a 63 year old man has become progressively hard of hearing. hes a ...
- sensory organs - A 63-year-old man has become progressively hard of hearing. He’...
- Physics - Identify the causes of conductive and sensorineural hearing loss. I ...
- social studies - In the hostile environment form of sexual harassment, the ...
- HEEEELLLLLPPPP!!!!!! - Can soneone please help me where it says Hearing Loss/...