Posted by tamy on Friday, November 30, 2007 at 3:52pm.
well i have used the dictionary websites and they don't helkp much because some of these definitions are almost the same definition as the other words. do you think you can jst answers a few questions you know because it woulf really help. :-)
1. Students found her ____________ lecture hard to follow.
2. Everything about Carlos's financial situation seemed _________ for getting the loan he needed.
3. Josie's __________ experience in the convent chapel led her to choose a religious life.
4. The ___________ team seemed to suffer one unlucky defeat and injury after another.
5. In Charlie's adolescent years, the _________ of his existence cost him his self-confidence.
6. The _________ old apple seller on the street corner used to scare Sarah.
7. The judge severely ____________ his clerks for telling the press about the defendant's case.
8. Jessica gave a ___________ account of the conversation she'd had with the police.
9. John's _____________ praise of his coach was part of his plan to get onto the team.
10. Aunt Clara delivered a beautiful ____________ at Grandmother's funeral.
11. His __________ crimes against the state were well chronicled in the daily papers.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ENGLISH - thanks Mrs Sue but i already looked at the dictionary and got all the ...
- vocab - can scuttle have any prefixes or suffixes or can it be changed into a ...
- Vocab - I have done much research on the difference/meaning of connotative ...
- writing skills - (1)Using a dictionary can occasionally be an exercise in ...
- Creative Writing - i have an assignment which i'm really confused on. here it is...
- help!!!Urgent english - I have a question.If you have employment,are you ...
- 3 grade english ms sue - compare and contrast when you compare and contrast two ...
- english vocab word - can you please help me -- I need a sentence using the word...
- english (not homework) - can i have a kid definition of contagion ? or maybe a ...
- TO : Brie/Religion - I just went under dictionary and this is what it came up ...