Posted by tamy on Friday, November 30, 2007 at 3:52pm.
well i have used the dictionary websites and they dont helkp much because some of these definitions are almost the same definition as the other words. do you think you can jst answers a few questions you know because it woulf really help. :-)
1. Students found her ____________ lecture hard to follow.
2. Everything about Carlos's financial situation seemed _________ for getting the loan he needed.
3. Josie's __________ experience in the convent chapel led her to choose a religious life.
4. The ___________ team seemed to suffer one unlucky defeat and injury after another.
5. In Charlie's adolescent years, the _________ of his existence cost him his self-confidence.
6. The _________ old apple seller on the street corner used to scare Sarah.
7. The judge severely ____________ his clerks for telling the press about the defendant's case.
8. Jessica gave a ___________ account of the conversation she'd had with the police.
9. John's _____________ praise of his coach was part of his plan to get onto the team.
10. Aunt Clara delivered a beautiful ____________ at Grandmother's funeral.
11. His __________ crimes against the state were well chronicled in the daily papers.
Answer this Question
English 8R - help!!!!! - what's the definition for connotation is there a ...
Algebra 1 - After 5 lessons of French, you have learned 20 vocab words. After ...
math vocab? - what is math vocab? The types of units that are used to measure ...
vocab - continue vocab 2- bound A tied B released C confirmed D restrained ...
Grade 8 Vocab - I am having a vocab quiz soon and I need to know the meaning of ...
vocab - I waana English vocablry ( story or Essay )
english - i need vocab words for call of the wild
English: Vocab - would sarcasm be also considered as ironic?
English 8R - Any sophisticated vocab. words besides great???? please help
English: Vocab - would it make sense to write: he stimulated his friend