english vocab for sue
posted by tamy on .
well i have used the dictionary websites and they don't helkp much because some of these definitions are almost the same definition as the other words. do you think you can jst answers a few questions you know because it woulf really help. :-)
1. Students found her ____________ lecture hard to follow.
2. Everything about Carlos's financial situation seemed _________ for getting the loan he needed.
3. Josie's __________ experience in the convent chapel led her to choose a religious life.
4. The ___________ team seemed to suffer one unlucky defeat and injury after another.
5. In Charlie's adolescent years, the _________ of his existence cost him his self-confidence.
6. The _________ old apple seller on the street corner used to scare Sarah.
7. The judge severely ____________ his clerks for telling the press about the defendant's case.
8. Jessica gave a ___________ account of the conversation she'd had with the police.
9. John's _____________ praise of his coach was part of his plan to get onto the team.
10. Aunt Clara delivered a beautiful ____________ at Grandmother's funeral.
11. His __________ crimes against the state were well chronicled in the daily papers.
I tell you what, Tamy - you look the words up and give your best answers... and I will check them for you. Deal?
ok i will try me best just give me a while because i have to write an essay before i do anything right now.
OK. I'll be around until about 10 EST this evening.