Posted by John on Thursday, November 29, 2007 at 9:38am.
1. Fill in the blanks with suitable words.
2. Write the conjugation of the following verbs.
3. Change the pattern four sentence into the pattern three sentence by inserting a suitable preposition in each blank.
4. Fill in the blanks with appropriate words.
5. Write down the antonym of each adjective.
Are the directions above all correct and natural? If there are any errors, would you let me know those? I'd like to use correct expressions.
English grammar - SraJMcGin, Thursday, November 29, 2007 at 9:57am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum.
The instructions look fine.
English grammar - Writeacher, Thursday, November 29, 2007 at 11:14am
All sound fine.
The only thing I'd change is to hyphenate a couple of terms:
That's because you're putting those hyphenated words together to serve as an adjective for the word sentence.
English grammar - Enza, Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 12:52pm
As they near the finish line, the runners are usually............ by race officials and by banners that ........ the achievement of crossing the finish line.
English grammar - Anonymous, Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 6:55pm
How to conjugate empezar and fit it into the sentence La clase ____ a las ocho y media
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English Grammar - 1. TV gives us a lot of pleasure. 2. TV gives a lot of ...
- English - Thank you all for _____ _____ in our volunteer work. 1. Fill in the ...
- English Grammar - Fill in the blank using suitable preposition:- (1)He is ...
- English - 1. Referring to Mike's passage, complete the next passage about the ...
- English grammar - 1.Some of the pie---(is,are)missing. 2.Alof the pies---(is,are...
- English grammar - (with words that indicate portions) If the object of the ...
- english - could you fill in the blank with a suitable preposition : The boat ...
- English grammar - 1.This figure is wrong;please strike it-----(fill in with ...
- English Expressions - You should not be confused by (at ) the plural form in an ...
- English grammar - 1. Sentence pattern four is composed of a subject, a verb, an ...