Posted by John on Thursday, November 29, 2007 at 9:38am.
1. Fill in the blanks with suitable words.
2. Write the conjugation of the following verbs.
3. Change the pattern four sentence into the pattern three sentence by inserting a suitable preposition in each blank.
4. Fill in the blanks with appropriate words.
5. Write down the antonym of each adjective.
Are the directions above all correct and natural? If there are any errors, would you let me know those? I'd like to use correct expressions.
- English grammar - SraJMcGin, Thursday, November 29, 2007 at 9:57am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum.
The instructions look fine.
- English grammar - Writeacher, Thursday, November 29, 2007 at 11:14am
All sound fine.
The only thing I'd change is to hyphenate a couple of terms:
That's because you're putting those hyphenated words together to serve as an adjective for the word sentence.
- English grammar - Enza, Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 12:52pm
As they near the finish line, the runners are usually............ by race officials and by banners that ........ the achievement of crossing the finish line.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English Grammar - 1. TV gives us a lot of pleasure. 2. TV gives a lot of ...
- English - 1. Referring to Mike's passage, complete the next passage about the ...
- English - Thank you all for _____ _____ in our volunteer work. 1. Fill in the ...
- English grammar - 1. Sentence pattern four is composed of a subject, a verb, an ...
- English grammar - (with words that indicate portions) If the object of the ...
- English Grammar - Fill in the blank using suitable preposition:- (1)He is ...
- English - "The cat is on the roof." Is it SVC or SVA?(sentence pattern).why "we ...
- english - Choose the correct sentence pattern for the sentence below. There is ...
- Help with English sentence pattern - follows these rules: begins with a ...
- English - 1. Color the diagrams such as the triangle and square red.(Is this one...