Posted by Snikkahz on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 4:25pm.
A student is asked to make up a 6 digit number by arranging the digits 111223. What is the probability that he will pick a number that has the 2's separated?
- Math (Grade 12 Data Management) - Reiny, Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 4:30pm
Total number of arrangements = 6!/(3!2!)
No of ways where the 2's are together
so the number of ways the 2's are apart
so the Prob(the 2's are separated) = 40/60
- Math (Grade 12 Data Management) - Snikkahz, Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 6:10pm
- Math (Grade 12 Data Management) - mike, Sunday, September 7, 2008 at 1:54pm
find the following sets
- Math (Grade 12 Data Management) - Sheila, Thursday, November 13, 2008 at 4:51pm
Does interchanging the independant and dependant variables change the correlation coefficient for the set of data
- Math (Grade 12 Data Management) - Anonymous, Monday, January 19, 2009 at 7:14pm
No it does not change the correlation and coeddicient for the set of data because they are meant to correspond from one another.
- Math (Grade 12 Data Management) - jeya, Monday, February 16, 2009 at 11:21am
what is data management
- Math (Grade 12 Data Management) - Daniela, Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 12:23pm
10 people are to be seated at a rectangular table for dinner. Tanya will sit at the head of the table. Henry must not sit beside either Wilson or Nancy. In how many ways can the people be seated for dinner?
- Math (Grade 12 Data Management) - Anonymous, Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 9:38pm
There are two dice. one red and the other white. How many outcomes are possible
- Math (Grade 12 Data Management) - Trying, Sunday, June 19, 2011 at 12:36pm
If they're standard dice that means they have 6 sides.
You have 2 dice so that's 12 sides
12! = 479'001'600
Correct me if I'm wrong
- Math (Grade 12 Data Management) - Katherine, Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 11:12pm
What is the difference between a histogram and bar graph
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- data management - from the digits 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 find the number of a) 4-...
- Data management - from the digits 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 find the number of a) 4-...
- 4th grade - Mr. Digit wanted to assign a number to each student in his class. He...
- 6 th grade Math - You can find the total number of different 4-digit numbers of ...
- algebra - two students are playing a math game. the object of the game is to ...
- math - your social security number is a 9 digit number. suppose that the last 4 ...
- 4th grade math - Find the mystery number. It is a 4 digit odd number. All the ...
- 5th grade - The number has 7 digits It is evenly divisible by 100 The value of ...
- math - What mystery number has 8 digits; none of the digits are the same. It is ...
- Statistics and Probability - The Tri-State Pick 3 lottery game offers a choice ...