Posted by Rai on Monday, November 26, 2007 at 9:43pm.
I need help, I don't know how to do these.
Fe+S yeilds ___
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- chem - State the type of reaction. Predict the products of the reactions. I have...
- chemistry - @20*C solubility - 22g CuSO4 / 100g H2O @40*C solubility - 42g CuSO4...
- chemistry - A sample of a hydrate of CuSO4 with a mass of 250 grams was heated ...
- Chemistry - Anhydrous CuSO4 can be used to dry liquids in which it is insoluble...
- Chemistry - the mass of the crucible is 19.73 g fill the crucible with CuSO4 ...
- Chemistry - Hi I need with with a prelab calculation for a Hydrate Crystal lab ...
- Chemistry - If you needed 2.50g of CuSO4 for a reaction but only had CuSO4 * ...
- Chemistry - A mixture of CuSO4 and CuSO4·5 H2O has a mass of 1.235 g. After ...
- Chemistry - @ 20 Celsius - 22g CuSO4 / 100g H2O @ 40 Celsius- 42g CuSO4 / 100g ...
- chemistry - Calculate the mass of the solid you must measure out to prepare 100 ...