Posted by Ms.Sue-- this is for you on Monday, November 26, 2007 at 8:11pm.
If you would you not mind,please
check my answers to these questions.
1. The two problem solving tools of
demonstration and verbalization
are used in which teaching method?
D) Guided discovery
2. Which one of the following indirect
styles of teaching involves divergent
C) Guided discovery
3. The most effective signal to
indicate it is time to "stop,look,
and listen" is a/an__________one.
Here are my answers:
1. (D) Guided discovery
2. (D) Exploration
3. (B) audible
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please make sure that I have chosen the best ...
- Movement & Music - A movemnt program that emphasizes divergent prolem solving, ...
- Science - How would you compare and contrast the three different teaching ...
- Ms. Sue -- this is for you! - Ms.Sue,I need your help! If you don't mind,Would ...
- Movement and Music - Can you please check my semester exam before I turn it in? ...
- teaching in early childhood programs - A teacher notices that the children have ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answers to make ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you mind please, checking these questions and my answers...
- Early Child Ed. - Please check these questions and my answers. If I am wrong-...
- concept development - Choose the best example of a specific task assessment. A. ...