Posted by Trish on Saturday, November 24, 2007 at 8:54pm.
I have a paper I have to do for this class and it calls for us to write an autobiography on race in our community. I have an idea of what I want to write it on however I do not know how to research it to have the recommended resources needed for the paper. It calls for at least three sources one being from a leader of the community. I plan on writing about my home town and how race is a big issue there between the white's and african americans. I just do not know where to begin looking for this information I need. Any ideas?
ETH 125 College Course - Writeacher, Saturday, November 24, 2007 at 9:02pm
Interviewing people is a good resource for this topic. You should probably interview more than one person, though. Here's how to cite interviews:
(Broken Link Removed)
I'd also go to the local and/or college (if there's one in your town) library and ask a reference librarian to help you find information. There may be information in past issues of local newspapers that will help you. You can find some newspapers online, of course, but you can't always find back issues, depending on how far back in time you will go.
There may also be books on local history, and you can find those in local libraries, as well as local bookstores.
Overall, I wouldn't depend too much on Internet references to help you with this topic. This one must come from YOU and your own experiences. That's what "autobiography" means!
ETH 125 College Course - dawn, Saturday, November 24, 2007 at 10:15pm
that assignmnet is not too hard. I just had that class and I past it with no problem.
ETH 125 College Course - Trish, Sunday, November 25, 2007 at 9:54am
Do you remember anything about having resources for the finial paper? Did you use any for the paper or was it all from your personal information n background?
ETH 125 College Course - Writeacher, Sunday, November 25, 2007 at 11:17am
Dawn, are you studying to become a teacher? If so, I beg of you to get your English grammar and writing under better control.
passed (not past)
You're worrying me here!
ETH 125 College Course - bobpursley, Sunday, November 25, 2007 at 6:25am
I passed all of my college courses many years ago, but honestly, that was in my past life.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- eth 125 - If you're curious, you can see what a search for . Final Project: Race...
- Eth 125 - Write an autobiographical research paper that analyzes the influences ...
- ETH 125 - The final project for ETH 125 is a 1,400- to 1,750-word ...
- eth - The final project for ETH 125 is a 1,400- to 1,750-word autobiographical ...
- Cultural Diversity - I have to write a 1400 to 1750 word autobiographical ...
- cultra - • • Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word autobiographical research paper ...
- eth 125 - Prepare a 1,400- to 1,750-word autobiographical research paper that ...
- ETH 125 - has anyone done any assignment like this.... „FƒnPrepare a 1,400- to 1...
- English / Cultural Diversity - I have an assignment as follows: • Prepare a 1,...
- diversity? - I have to write an autobiographical research paper on race in my ...