Posted by Shelby on Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 12:46pm.
I dont understand these questions please help!!
1. A. What traits does Caesar object to in Cassius? (Act 2, Scene 2, Lines 192-214)
B. Why might Caesar object to these traits? What about them seems dangerous to him?
- Julius Caesar - Writeacher, Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 1:47pm
1. What is it about Cassius that Caesar does not like? Check those lines in the play and see what you find.
2. Why doesn't Caesar like these character/personality traits in Cassius? Why do they seem dangerous?
Let us know what you come up with and someone here will give you feedback.
- Julius caesar - GuruBlue, Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 1:58pm
In those lines Caesar does not say anything of Cassius. Please recheck which act and lines you have a question about.
- Julius caesar - GuruBlue, Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 2:02pm
Look at Act 1 Scene 2,
" Caesar sees Cassius and comments to Antony that Cassius looks like a man who thinks too much; such men are dangerous, he adds. Antony tells Caesar not to worry, but Caesar replies that he prefers to avoid Cassius: Cassius reads too much and finds no enjoyment in plays or music—such men are never at ease while someone greater than themselves holds the reins of power."
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Literature- Julius Caesar - During act 1- scene 2 in julius caesar Brutus begins...
- Literature - From Act I of "Julius Caesar"/ 1) How do the workmen celebrate as ...
- Julius Caesar - In Act II scene iv of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar, what is wrong...
- julius caesar - What does Antony say Caesar's death symbolizes? Act 3-Scene 2
- Julius Caesar - 1. Cassius's character can best be described as a. noble b. ...
- language - much ado bout nothing(de book) de question is why do brutus and ...
- julius caesar - 1. What is the Shakespearean tragic flaw? How did this apply to ...
- ENGLISH - PLEASE, PLEASE CHECK? Drama: Julius Caesar 1. Caesar returns to Rome ...
- Julius Caesar - please suggest 3 reasons why Brutus' decision to assassinate ...
- english - Which sentence below uses personal pronouns correctly? A. Who touches ...