Posted by Kelsie on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 at 9:03pm.
for my marie curie report I need 5 things that will fit into a bag from my home that will help me tell my class about her. What do I bring?
science - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 20, 2007 at 9:16pm
Think about the things that were important in her life. This article says she was born in Poland and then moved to France. Maybe you could bring a map of Europe to show these countries. The article also says that she helped her parents prepare meals for boarders. What could you bring from your kitchen to illustrate that?
You could roll up a piece of paper and tie it with a ribbon to represent her graduation from the Sorbonne University in Paris. Since Mme. Curie is noted for discovering x-rays, perhaps you can get an old x-ray from a doctor or dentist.
Those are some ideas. What else can YOU think of?
science - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 20, 2007 at 9:48pm
The article --
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- science - respected teachers, i need brief biography about 1. Charles Darwin 2. ...
- 6th Grade Science - My assignment is to write about a famous scientist. I chose ...
- Science - What were five accomplishments of marie curie?
- science - How did Marie Curie influence the world?
- Science - What are 5 key accomplishments of Marie and/ or Pierre Curie?
- science - How does Marie Curie help us understand the universe in which we live?
- HELP!!! SCIENCE!!! - What are three key accomplishments of Marie and/or Pierre ...
- Science - How has Marie Curie helped us understand the universe in which we live...
- English - I am having trouble writing a topical outline and expanding it to a ...
- Science - What are some things that are in the US that use or need radium to ...