Posted by Thano on Monday, November 19, 2007 at 4:09am.
What would be the symbols after the number g/kg, ug/kg? I have no clue
- Dimensional analysis - bobpursley, Monday, November 19, 2007 at 8:27am
I dont know what you want.
I see that in the numerator you have the following units:
and in the denominator
That on itself makes not a lot of sense to me.
What are you trying to do?
- Dimensional analysis - Anonymous, Monday, November 19, 2007 at 1:50pm
- Dimensional analysis - Thano, Monday, November 19, 2007 at 8:47am
Just looking at the numbers:
11.38 * 2.82*17.5/20
But what should I have as the extension
g/kg or what?
- Dimensional analysis - bobpursley, Monday, November 19, 2007 at 4:26pm
reread my response, and examine the units in the numerator and denominator.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Dimensional analysis - (11.38 g/day)*(2.82ug/kg)*(17.5kg-day/mg)/20kg Just ...
- Conversion - I am working a problem and I have to make the following units ...
- Math - At the start, a biologist counts M microbes in a sample. Every day after ...
- Math - In a financial deal, you are promised $800 the first day and each day ...
- Dimensional analysis - (g/day)*(ug/kg)*(kg.day/mg)/ kg
- Conversions! - 1. The price of gold is 200 dollars/oz. How much did 1 g of gold ...
- Algebra - Hello! This is a question from my math practice worksheet, and I have ...
- math - Imagine that I am hiring you to work for me for the next month (30 days...
- Chemistry - Suppose you mix 20kg of oxygen is used to burn 20kg of wood. Energy ...
- CS - what would the output of this code be? int startDay = 6; int day = 22; ...