Posted by sam on Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 9:38pm.
The book refers to a study guide on line - with a practice test - I missed one and do not understadn why - in reading the chapter again - i think the study guide is wrong. It think it is d -- the study guice says c - in the book it says that washington choose not to run for pres again b/c he did not want to look like a monarch - and the Jay treaty stopped the war?????
Question: What was one result of Jay's treaty
a. The us went to war with france
b. the us went to war with britian
c. Pres washington decided not to run for Pres.
d. The us avoided war with britian.
- history - Writeacher, Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 9:43pm
- history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 9:48pm
I completely agree with your answer. As these two sites show, Jay's Treaty avoided another war between the U.S. and Britain. Although Washington lost popularity because of his reluctant support of the treaty, his decision not to run again had little to do with the treaty.
- history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 18, 2007 at 9:51pm
After reading Writeacher's answer, I can see how c. COULD be the right answer. However, the question is misleading as there are two possible answers - both c and d.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- history different answers - The book refers to a study guide on line - with a ...
- studying - I have to study for a HUGE science test tommorrow, but I don't know ...
- English - My teammates and___ practice every day after classes are over. a.I b....
- Math - Tony wants to study 5 hours for the reading test. If he reads 1/3 hour ...
- probs & stats - A teacher gives 200 students a study guide for a test and the ...
- AP World History - What's the best way to read the chapter? For my class. We ...
- world history - What is the answers to study guide chapter 12 part 3?
- Reading - I am currently reading Chapter 7 of "Lord of the Flies", and one of my...
- AP world history - i have to take this big unit test on this college textbook ...
- AP US History - does anyone know where to find the answers for The American ...