Posted by Suzy on Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 3:45pm.
Hey DrBob, I posted an answer to you question on my lab report just to let you know what the y= and r^2 is
For DrBob - DrBob222, Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 3:46pm
thanks. I'll take a look.
For DrBob - DrBob222, Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 3:59pm
Let me know if that is all you need. If you need something additional, please itemize what you need done. Also, I will need to know if you digested the sample or if the samples were placed in solution for you and you were given the prepared sample to which you added the 1-10 phenanthroline.
For DrBob - Suzy, Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 4:06pm
I had to take cereal crush it up and place it in a crucible and cook it tell it was black ash. Then I took that burnt ceral and placed it into a beaker with HCL and water and boiled it tell the cereal was like a liquid cause coming out of the crucible it was in a circle compound shape so we had to break it up and then put it through a filter so then when we were done the flask just had the HCL and the liquid from the cooked cereal
For DrBob - DrBob222, Saturday, November 17, 2007 at 5:11pm
For DrBob - 8==========D, Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 10:25am
Robert Allsbrooks is lonely
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- DrBob+Thanks! - Drbob, your explanation is very clear and I learned alot out of ...
- chemistry - Just wanted to say thank you to DrBob for responding back even if he...
- chem - no question - just thank you "drbob", you've answered a few of my ...
- DrBob - please answer below i have a question on something already asked thanks
- drbob - theres a response for u on my previous question
- 12th grade chemistry - Thanks for your answer DrBob. I am still stumped.The ...
- Chemistry (Analytical) followup - Thanks DrBob for answering the question! I was...
- Chemistry - question from my previous post answered by DrBob - is this because ...
- Chemistry - Hi DrBob, thanks for getting back to me on the earlier related ...
- to everyone - I'd just like to say thank you all to the volunteers and fellow ...