Posted by Anonymous on Monday, November 12, 2007 at 2:28pm.
I asked this question a few days ago-
and several tutors said there is no
one correct answer. There has to be one answer better,because I can only mark one answer.
For many children,the development
of their imagination affects the development of:
D. parallel play skills
This is what my text states:
Activities that emphasize multicultural education(such as using the music or learning the dances of other cultures and countries)or that enhance a respect
for the environment or the world's
creatres can have a significant impact
on young children. For such activities
to do so,the imagination must play a
large role. To feel empathy,one must
be able to imagine what it is like to
be someone else.
Would (A)empathy- be the best answer?
- Preschool Question--Pleae Help! - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 12, 2007 at 2:33pm
Yes, in that context, A is the best answer.
But as we discussed a day or two ago, some of these questions aren't very well worded. (Example: the question that assumed that low-income teachers were deficient in language skills.)
- Preschool Question--Pleae Help! - Sophie dalorenzo, Wednesday, September 24, 2008 at 11:35pm
No, I would choose D
Answer this Question
- Statistics - On a very short quiz, there is one multiple choice question with 5 ...
- DrBob222 my previous question - You asked me to show my work for one of my ...
- Math Question - Hi Fellow tutors. This message was from a few days ago and has ...
- algebra - Need some one check my homework. Evaluate 3p/q when p=2 and q=6. ...
- Math - Can someone please help me to answer the following question? The question...
- math - student is taking up midterm exam for 3 minutes left to answer 10 ...
- Math 1 tiny question - I posted this question a couple days ago and I also got ...
- A Buddhist Parable By Me :) - Hello everyone! A few days ago, I promised I would...
- Math 30 - A popular game show begins with the host reading a question to the ...
- English - I have posted two essays recently and have received no response, one ...