Posted by gemimapuddleduck on Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 1:42pm.
what is the missing part of this 7/12=49/?
convert the mixed numbers to improper (topheavy) fractions:
convert the improper fractins to mixed numbers:
this is onli a small part of my home work please do as much of it as you can.thank you.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math HELP!! - i'm not understanding mixed numbers and improper fractions. (the ...
- Mixed numbers and improper fractions - Improper fraction as a mixed number in ...
- methods of sbtracting mixed fractions - Hello, I need did a subtraction problem ...
- math(adding mixed fractions) - please help me with (addition mixed fractions)i ...
- 5th grade - how to convert improper fraction into mixed number or whole numbers
- math - How do i do mixed numbers to improper fractions.
- math - how do you remember mixed numbers and improper fractions?
- math - how do you order fractions while estimating with different denominators ...
- Math - Describe how to rename an improper fraction as a mixed number. Use an ...
- basic math - In my book A bread piece calls for 3 1/4 cups of flour if you only ...