Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 1:08am.
Please check my answer tahnks :)
Choose the plural noun that is spelled correctly.
Father-in-laws Editors in cheif
I picked Phenomenons
English - bobpursley, Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 4:43am
Then what is the word "phenomena" ?
English - Writeacher, Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 7:51am
Bob Pursley is right. The answer is non "phenomenons" (phenomenon=s.; phenomena=pl.)
Which other one did you decide on?
English - drwls, Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 8:33am
If you had spelled chief correctly, the last word combination would be the only correct plural. As written, there is something wrong with all of them.
English - Anonymous, Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 3:00pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Choose the plural noun that's spelled correctly? A. Fathers-in-law B. ...
- English - 11. Choose the plural noun that's spelled correctly. A. Fathers-in-law...
- english - choose the plural noon that's spelled correctly. Pianoes, Fathers-in-...
- english - Choose the plural noun that's spelled correctly?
- English please check answer - Please see if I Have the right answer thank you ...
- English please check my answer - Please see if I have the correct answer thank ...
- Science - Plural Noun That Change Spelling .Write the plural noun for each ...
- english - 1. Choose the answer that displays the correct spelling of the plural ...
- Earth Science - Scientists tell us that the Earth is suffering ill effects from ...
- English - All of the following common nouns except a.emotion b.leader. c.tablet...