Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 8:54pm.
Please check my answer thank you:)
Does the following sentence demostrate correct subject-verb agreement.
Robert's friend Steve, as well as his wife, are going to the fair.
In said yes
- English - Writeacher, Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 8:58pm
Please read #7: http://www.grammarbook.com/grammar/subjectVerbAgree.asp
And #3: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/sv_agr.htm
- English - Writeacher, Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 9:00pm
Answered earlier today, too:
- English - Anonymous, Friday, December 21, 2007 at 2:30pm
- English - Anonymous, Saturday, December 22, 2007 at 12:31pm
- English - Anonymous, Monday, December 24, 2007 at 5:46am
- English - Anonymous, Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 11:53am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - please check my answer thanks. Which of the following sences ...
- English - which one demonstrates correct subject-verb agreement: A. Elena thinks...
- English - Which one of the following sentences demonstrates correct subject-verb...
- english - What is wrong with these sentences then? I have been reading and ...
- Grammar - The following senetences are inverted. Write C if the subject-verb ...
- Please Please help! English - Which of the following sentences DOES NOT ...
- Subject Verb agreement. - Which of the following sentences does illustrate ...
- Grammar -- subject-verb agreement - "Susannah Wheatley, wife of slaveholder John...
- English ASAP Please - Which one of the following sentences demostates correct ...
- Subject-verb agreement - which of the following sentences demonstrates proper ...