Posted by Anonymous on Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 12:45pm.
please check my answer thanks
The part of speech that answers a question is an adjeective
English - GuruBlue, Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 12:49pm
This is not clear.... An adjective describes a noun. Example - the TALL boy, the BROWN dog, the BEAUTIFUL flower.
If the question is "which boy?", the adjective would be correct. Can you make your questions clearer so that I can give you a better answer?
English - GuruBlue, Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 12:56pm
That would depend on what the question is. If the question is "how", "when", "where", then the answer would be an adverb.
If the question is "which", then the answer would be an adjective.
If the question is "what" then the answer would probably be a noun.
English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 12:56pm
Nouns and pronouns used as direct objects answer "what?" after a verb.
English - Anonymous, Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 1:01pm
Thanks that helps :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ENGLISH - THE PART OF SPEECH THAT ANSWERS A QUESTION IS CALLED WHAT?
- Math 8R: Homework Check - Part 2 - Part 2: Simplify by combining like terms and ...
- Check these ASAP please!!! - Please check these: 1.A 2.C 3.C 4.B 5.B...
- english - Is the part of speech that answers the question "which one" called an ...
- check english answers please?? - Match the definition with the appropriate word...
- Math 8R: Homework Check - Part 3 - Part 3 : Evaluate when x = -2, y = 5 21. 4x...
- English; grammar - Could you please tell me if I have properly identified the ...
- English -Part of speech - Can someone please help? I have a list word I need to ...
- Language Arts - Please check my answers to these questions: Which of the ...
- English--Please, help me! - 1. You can often tell the part of speech of a word ...