Posted by Monte' on Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 11:38am.
Solve each equation by completing the square.
-3 1/3x^2+ 10x -27 1/2= -231/3
- Math - Reiny, Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 12:05pm
Show me how you did one of them, and I will evaluate your solution.
BTW, with the coefficients of your questions, the method of completing the square would be my last choice of the 3 main methods of solving quadratic equations.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Solve each equation by completing the square. -36x=8x^2+28 -8x^2-3x=-5 5x...
- Pre-algebra - Solve. 29x – 2(9x – 0.455) = 10x + 0.525 Give us you thinking on ...
- Math - Find the equation of the tangent line 5x^2+y^2=14 at (1,3). P.S: It's ...
- Algebra - almost done with Algebra...help! 2 3x – 6(2x – 0.055) = 10x + 0.515 I ...
- Algebra - Find a polynomial of degree 4 with i as a zero of multiplicity 1, – i ...
- Maath - Solve the equation for the indicated variable. 4x-3a-(10x+7a)=0 solve ...
- Algebra - I need to make sure this is correct. 5/2x+1/4x=11/4+x 4(5/2x+1/4x=11/4...
- Algebra 2 - "My husband's age," remarked a lady the other day, "is represented ...
- Algebra 2 .. - Solve by completing the square. 1. 2x^2=5x+12 2. 5x^2+10x-7=0
- algebra - solve by completing the square x^2-10x=10