Posted by Beth on Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 10:40am.
The purpose of this assignment is for students to create résumés for hardcopy and online distribution as well as a job-application letter to accompany one of the résumés. Students will also determine the differences between these two kinds of résumés. • Due Date: Day 7 (Sunday) to Individual forum
• Review the job titles and descriptions in the newspaper and database.
• Select one job from each source.
• Create a résumé you would use for hardcopy distribution and one you would use for online distribution. You may use the résumé template at the BAC Web site for this assignment.
• Write a job-application letter to accompany one of the résumés. You may use a letter template at the BAC Web site for this assignment.
• Post your response to this question: Provide the job title and description for each job. What are the main differences between your hardcopy and online submissions?
• Post the résumés and letter as attachments to your response.
I do not know where to begin on this. Any help would be great.
- Com 125 - Ms. Sue, Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 10:54am
The first thing you need to do is look at the job titles and their descriptions in two sources: newspaper and database.
Then choose one job from each source.
Create a resume.
If you get this far and still need help, please post another question.
- Com 125 - Writeacher, Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 10:56am
Here are some websites that may help:
Click on Professional ... (at the right)
- Com 125 - PsyDAG, Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 10:58am
It seems that the steps are clear. First, you need to decide what type of job(s) you want. This is why you might want to "Review the job titles and descriptions." Then follow the directions.
I hope this helps. If not, please repost with more specific questions that you might have. Thanks for asking.
- Com 125 - dawn, Saturday, November 10, 2007 at 4:25pm
i have already been through that class and done that assignment. good luck
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Written Communication - Review the job titles and descriptions in the newspaper ...
- com 215 written communication - Write a job-application letter to accompany one ...
- COM 140 - Finding a job in today’s competitive market not only takes time but ...
- COM 215 - What are the main differences between your hardcopy and online ...
- writeacher, english - for a job application letter . the format for my ...
- Writing,English - What is the difference between summiting a hard copy resume ...
- ms.writeacher,english - I'm suppost to write a job-application letter to a ...
- job-application letter - write a 200-to-300- word job-application letter to ...
- com 215 - map out a prospective job search and plan for an interview Your chart ...
- Making a job table - I am supposed to make a table that lays out a day by day ...