Posted by Ms. Sue-- this is for you---please read and help!! on Friday, November 9, 2007 at 7:26pm.
1. A classroom activity that requires
children to find their name cards
at Circle Time or on the
Daily Duties chart affords an
A) the teacher to observe the child's
active participation in classroom
B) noting the child's adjustment to
C) demonstrating the functional utility
of reading and writing.
D) bridging the gap between home and
school learning contexts.
2. An early childhood professional
who works toward a young child's
socialization into the larger
society recognizes the seriousness
A) supporting children through numerous
transitions,so they can negotiate
B) supporting colleagues in their
C) reserving space for professional
D) developing a values-based
philosophy backed by NAEYC.
3. During the process of program
evaluation,diversity would NOT
be evidenced in:
A) the presence of materials reflecting
an array of culturally different
B) planned activities that mirror
games,interests,and history of
C) staff representatives of diverse
linguistic and racial backgrounds
D) exclusion of mainstream
parents/guardians from policy
committees,in the interest of
Here are my answers. Please let me know
the ones that I have wrong.
1. (C) demonstrating the functional
utility of reading and writing.
2. (A) supporting children through
numerous transistions,so they
can negotiate future changes.
3. (A) the presence of materials
reflecting an array of
culturally different groups.
Please let me know if I have any wrong.
Early Child Ed. - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 9, 2007 at 7:34pm
I agree with your first two answers. :-)
But I don't think (A) is the answer for # 3.
Your question asks when diversity is NOT evident. Using materials (pictures and stories) from different cultures shows the program's sensitivity to diversity.
Let's look at (D). How can you keep out one cultural group (the mainstream) in an your striving for diversity?
The answer must be D.
Early Child Ed. - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 9, 2007 at 7:49pm
You're very welcome. I enjoy helping you. :-) And thanks for the blessing.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- childhood ed. - A classroom activity that requires children to find their name ...
- early chilhood - a classroom activity that requires children to find their name ...
- edu - When a child is transitioning into your classroom, it is best for the ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you mind please, checking these questions and my answers...
- Early Education - The single most important factor in determining the quality of...
- Early childhood - Which of the following ideas will not help children feel ...
- edu - 7.Which one of the following conditions Fails to foster good communicative...
- Early Child Ed. - Please check these questions and my answers: 1.For children ...
- teaching in early chldhood programs - Which of the following is an example of an...
- ◦teaching in early chldhood programs - Which of the following is an ...