Posted by sam on Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 10:01pm.
1. sleep late /watch football
answer: dormier tarde - media futball
2. give flowers / go out to dinner
answer:dar flores/ voy a le cana
3. watch fireworks / have picnic
Answer: media ??? / tengo picnic
4. Eat turkey / be with fmaily
answer: comer ???? /
5. sing songs/ decorate tree
6. Open presents / give gifts
7. go to a party / watch telvison for celebration
- sra JmcGuin - SraJMcGin, Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 10:21pm
¡Olé! You are on earlier!
1. dormir tarde / mirar fútbol
2. dar flores / salir a cenar (not the only choice)
3. mirar unos fuegos artificiales / tener una jira (or una partida de campo
4. comer "guajalote" = depends upon where you are from if you would use that word or "pavo" (México = guajalote but Spain = pavo) / estar con la familia
5. cantar canciones / decorar un árbol (you didn't try the last 3?)
6. abrir regalos / dar regalos, or the perfectly good verb = regalar
7. ir a una fiesta / mirar la tele (televisión) para la celebración
BTW = Did you get a good dictionary yet? Did I give you the "lesson" on how to use a dictionary?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - A survey of 500 television viewers produced the following information,285...
- sets, maths - A survey of 500 television viewers produced the following ...
- honors math 7th grade - its a venn diagram three circles. Here is the question. ...
- spanish sra JMcGuin - Look at the following items and write a sentence telling ...
- English - People count on the media to find out information around the world. ...
- Spanish - Can someone please check my work? Answer the following questions in ...
- English - 1. He took the watch apart. 2. He disassembled the watch. 3. He broke ...
- Media (Ms.Sue or Writeteacher) - Who are the stakeholders in media? once you ...
- media world - How have modern social media sites affected commerce? Include ...
- media literacy - So i need help on figuring out the steps on making media ...