Posted by Crystal on Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 9:04pm.
identifying vowel and consenent patterns. v/cv vc/v
- English - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 9:05pm
Please ask a question.
Please clarify your statement and tell us what you would like to know about vowel and consonant patterns.
- English - Crystal, Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 9:08pm
determining which of the following words fall under what pattern. being able to i.d patterns on words like tyrant, equal, humor, recent, profile etc. The assignment ask to list if they are v/cv patterns or vc/v patterns
- English - Crystal, Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 9:13pm
How do you determine what vowel/consent vowel pattern is? Or how the patterns are found on each word?
- English - SraJMcGin, Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 9:23pm
Crystal, it would help us if you would type some of those words, or let us know a "model/pattern" for your exercises. Just saying vowel, consonant doesn't tell us much.
- English - Crystal, Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 9:28pm
words are: Tyrant, Equal, Humor, Recent, Profile, Linen, Closet, Student, Smokey, Legal, need more?
- English - SraJMcGin, Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 9:26pm
P.S. I think you may be doing the following;
3. (wordslide words): http://www.abcteach.com/directory/teaching_extras/word_slides/
5. (Broken Link Removed)
6. (Broken Link Removed)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- syllable patterns - how can you tell rather the first vowel in a word has a long...
- english - Circle the word with two vowels together where each vowel has a ...
- English - Rewrite each of the following sentences so that related ideas are ...
- 3rd grade grammar - I have no clue how to help my daughter. I looked in ...
- english - circle the words with two vowels together where each vowel has a ...
- English - 1. Let's take a look at the vowel sounds in each word; cartoon, good ...
- english - 01.Which area of Phonetics deals with manner and place of ...
- 3rd grade - What is the key words of the Vowel Pair and the Vowel Digraph?
- vowel - which vowel is most often used to connect two Latin bases in a word? a. ...
- Vowel Sounds - What is a word with the vowel sound or