Posted by Stephanie on Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 8:44pm.
I am doing a crossword puzzle. One of the questions was "The electoral college was developed because some of the founding fathers believed that too much democracy was a very ____thing.
The answer is 9 letters long, and it has me completely stumped.
Any idea where I could go to read on it?
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 8:53pm
So many different words could go in that blank, that I suggest you find a few of the letters for that word.
- Social Studies - Leah, Sunday, November 11, 2007 at 7:32pm
I am doing a crossword puzzle. One of the questions was "The electoral college was developed because some of the founding fathers believed that too much democracy was a very ____thing
- Social Studies - aubre, Tuesday, November 18, 2008 at 7:00pm
i have the same question and i have no clue what that could be
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - The president of the United States is elected by the electoral ...
- Social Studies - The ideas of montesquieu, a French writer, influenced the ...
- L.A. - I'm doing quite a difficult crossword puzzle. one of them is "a young boy...
- social studies - Regarding the Electoral College, which of the following ...
- Social Studies - Name the 6 founding Fathers of the us
- social studies - crossword puzzle for: golden ___
- social studies - how do you find a crossword puzzle on ancient Mesopotamia
- Social Studies - What to Name My Crossword Puzzle Title..... Subject"Fashion"
- Social studies - how to put together a crossword puzzle for the state of ...
- social studies - What is a fertile farming region located in Saskatchewan and ...