Posted by Jess on Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 12:23am.
Can someone check this for me??
Imagine you are writing a report to the governor on how to reform the state welfare system. Listed below are a number of sources which may be useful for your report. Carefully evaluate each of them, and then place a P next to those you believe are Primary sources. Place an S to those you believe are secondary sources .
_p___ 1. copies of the forms people fill out to _______
__p___ 2. interviews with children growing up _______
__s___ 3. a book on poor Americans and welfare _______
programs from 1900 to 1950
__s___ 4. an article by a social scientist who compares _______
state-by-state welfare benefits and
__p___ 5. a local television news feature about a _______
pastor who works with poor families
in her neighborhood
___p__ 6. a statewide poll on how people feel _______
___p__ 7. a novel based on the author’s childhood _______
growing up under welfare
___p__ 8. a magazine article about a company _______
which hires people on welfare
___p__ 9. a speech by a U.S. senator on welfare cheats _______
___p__ 10. a pamphlet published by a conservative _______
organization titled “How Welfare Exploits
____s_ 11. a pamphlet published by a leftist organization _______
titled “How Welfare Exploits the Poor”
____p_ 12. welfare mothers speaking as guests on the _______
Oprah Winfrey show
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english - Argue for or against which source (Traditional Library Sources versus ...
- writing - Argue for or against which source (traditional library sources versus ...
- ENG COMP - List the sources you have found that you believe will be most helpful...
- Business - Sources of finance - I have an assignement to do based on different ...
- com220 - the readings for the week listed five questions that can be used to ...
- English-citing sources - I am writing an essay and I have to cite my sources but...
- Finding and evaluating sources - 1.When should you begin choosing appropriate ...
- AED 200 - I asked a question about reliable sources yesterday. My problem is I ...
- writing - New York Times, and magazines, like Time, and peer reviewed journals ...
- Documening sources - Provide three credible sources from the internet for ...