February 24, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Substition reactions in Alkyl Halides. If it is a secondary carbocation I know it can be SN1 or SN2 and the solvent used can help determine which. Is an aprotic solvent SN1 or SN2?
Answer This Question
Organic Chemistry Lab
- How does the allylic halide behave under SN2 and SN1 ...
- How would you expect the following series of compounds to compare in ...
- 1)1-cholorbutane 2)1-bromobutane 3)2-chloro-2-methylpropane ...
O.Chemistry *****PLEASE CHECK*****!!!!
- Please check these out for me, if I am ...
O.Chem -> PLEASE CHECK!!
- Please check these out for me, if I am correct: ...
- I'm working on substitution organic chemistry problems and I just ...
- 3. Compare Sn1 and Sn2 reactivities of alkyl halides with ...
O. Chemistry (Nucleophilic Substitution)
- 1. Explain why the reagent NaI in ...
- Determine if the equation is SN1, SN2,E2 or E1. ...
- i am having trouble with the following question.... How would you ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help