Posted by derek on Wednesday, November 7, 2007 at 6:41am.
what is a competitive relationship
- business - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, November 7, 2007 at 9:37am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Have you looked up "competitive" in the dictionary?
Main Entry: com·pet·i·tive
1 : relating to, characterized by, or based on competition <competitive sports>
2 : inclined, desiring, or suited to compete <a competitive personality> <salary benefits must be competitive —M. S. Eisenhower>
3 : depending for effectiveness on the relative concentration of two or more substances <competitive inhibition of an enzyme>
- com·pet·i·tive·ly adverb
- com·pet·i·tive·ness noun
Do you know what competition is? In a competitive relationship, one person tries to "outdo" the other.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- business - in one paragraph, supported by evidence in your text and from other ...
- Business - What are some examples of competitive advantages Korea possesses? I'...
- Business and Society - In one paragraph, supported by evidence in your text and ...
- principles of economics - Explain how Demand, Elasticity, and Total Revenue are ...
- Business plan - Explain the fundamentals of the proposed business.. if I know ...
- science - In an island ecosystem, fox and skunks both hunt mice and toads. Which...
- math - Relationship 1: Relationship 2: y = x a) Identify each relationship as ...
- business - explain the transactional relationship between business and society
- marketing 401 - Organizational Values 1. Mention an organization of your choice ...
- business - what are Australia's major industries competitive issues? For example...