Posted by sam on Wednesday, November 7, 2007 at 2:50am.
is it - Los flores cuestan dieciocho dolares.
we are suppose to use one of the 4 phrases to answe the 6 questions could you check this please. Gaby is buying a gift for her dad what might she say in reacting to those items?
choices - que caro! Que barato! Es un robo! Que ganga!
1. unos calcentines que cuestan $50
Es un robo!
2. Unos bluejeans que cuestan $5
3. Una camiseta que cuesta $100
4. Un Sueter que cuesta $5
5. Un cinturon que cuesta $180
6. Una corbata que cuesta $75
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish sra JMcGuin - Look at the following items and write a sentence telling ...
- spanish - How does this sound as a restaurant review? Mi familia comimos en ese...
- Spanish-Please check - We had to write a conversation in Spanish between a clerk...
- 2nd year Spanish - I just have a few questions for anyone who is good with ...
- Spanish #2 - Can someone please check my work? Answer the following questions in...
- sra JMcGuin spanish - we were suppose to write in spanish then in English
- spanish sra jmcguin - Hi I have so many tests - Is it possible to scan my ...
- spanish sra JMcGuin - 1. Approximately what percentage of the world's Spanish-...
- spanish - Por and para both mean for. How do you know when to use which one? ...
- spanish sra jmcguin - A los 12 anos descubrieron que marquitos era/fue milope y ...