Posted by Wes on Tuesday, November 6, 2007 at 12:01am.
similarities and differences between writing routine and positive messages, negative messages, and persuasive messages. Recall the importance of the three step writing process and incorporate this process into your presentation.
What is a routine message? The term routine is synonymous with procedure, function, and subroutine. A message that is written in the same way each time.
Slide 3 Planning your message takes four tasks. Analyzing the situation, making sure that your purpose is clear, gather information your audience needs to know. select the right medium ,and organizing your information effectively. You will need to use these three steps in the routine, positive, negative, and persuasive business messages.
Slide 4 Start with asking yourself what is the single most important message I have for the audience. Maintain a supportive tone throughout, Let your readers know you have their best interest in mind.
Slide 5 You will plan your message, knowing that your audience does not want to hear what you have to say. Write your message emphasizing the positive whenever appropriate and complete your message by making sure your message is clear and sensitive to the audience cultures and maintain a high ethical standard.
Slide 6 To persuade successfully, you need to consider both the positive and negative aspects of your proposed solution.
communications - Writeacher, Tuesday, November 6, 2007 at 8:20am
It looks as if your intended post was not completed. Sometimes the copy/paste sequence doesn't work in the message board, and when that happens, you'll need to type in your question instead.
Compared to the other terms, "routine" sounds as if it means simply informative -- no emotion or bias involved.
You can look up each of these terms at http://www.answers.com or http://www.dictionary.com to make sure, but when you compare/contrast those four terms, that's what it sounds like to me.
This webpage is discussing how to write a business memo. You can go through the other topics in the list of links on the right to see other possibilities.
communications - Ruby Carter, Saturday, August 30, 2008 at 2:06am
similarities and differences between writing routine and positive messages, negative messages, and persuasive messages. Recall the importance of the three step writing process and incorporate this process into your presentation
communications - Pamela, Saturday, November 1, 2008 at 3:11pm
How do I start writing the similiarities and differences between routing, positive, negative and persuasive messages
communications - ahmad, Saturday, December 11, 2010 at 4:12pm
comper btween informative, persuasive,and positive messages
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Business messages: routine, bad-news, and persuasi - Define and discuss the ...
- Professional communications - Define and discuss the similarities and ...
- Business messages:routine, bad-news, and persuasiv - What's thesimilartiens and ...
- adult education - Define and discuss the similarities and differences between ...
- Professional communication - similarities and differences between routine and ...
- communication - Which alternative indicates the message(s), if any, which can ...
- business communication - Which alternative indicates the message(s), if any, ...
- Professional Communication - I missed the answer to this question what is the ...
- writing messages - informative,negative,positive messages
- PSYCHOLOGY IN SOCIAL LIFE - Which of the following statements is true of ...