Posted by Emily on Sunday, November 4, 2007 at 5:30pm.
When the war endend in 1485 what family took over the English throne?
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 4, 2007 at 5:43pm
Henry VII became king in 1485. Check this site to see which family he belonged to (House of ____).
- Social Studies - stefphanie, Sunday, November 4, 2007 at 5:51pm
i have a d in socilstudies can you sujest anything
- Social Studies - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 4, 2007 at 5:55pm
Stephanie, I'm sorry you have a D in social studies. Paying close attention in class, asking questions when you don't understand, and carefully doing your assigned reading and homework will help. If you have a specific question, please click Post a New Question and type it. We'll be glad to help you figure it out.
- Social Studies - Writeacher, Sunday, November 4, 2007 at 6:01pm
This is the best set of study skills ideas online, IMHO. Work on these with your parents, and work on them systematically and diligently. There is no overnight cure, but if you put these ideas to work, over time your grades in all your classes will improve.
- Social Studies - Emily, Tuesday, November 6, 2007 at 8:31pm
Thank you so much for answersing my question!!! I really needed it. Now I have another question.... What were the duties of a scribe? Hope you can help me.
- Social Studies - Emily, Tuesday, November 6, 2007 at 8:33pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social studies - When king henry died who took the throne
- English - I have read an excerpt to Legendary King Arthur. I'm trying to find ...
- english - Jane Goodall is a primatologist. She studies the social and family ...
- Social Studies - What was a long-term result of the nationalist movements that ...
- social studies - discuss how world war I affected the lives of americans. how ...
- social studies - Discuss how World War I affected the lives of Americans. How ...
- social studies - Who was the heir to king henry1 throne
- social studies - In the second Punic War, (1 point) Carthage attacked Rome Most ...
- English - Topic: "War as a social disease" (We can't use the word children or ...
- social studies - What was the king's law call which said that the throne with ...