Posted by logan on Sunday, November 4, 2007 at 12:33pm.
A group of people in new Yorkm made a very large round jelly donut which broke the world record for donut size, it weighed 1.5 tons and had a circumstance of 50 ft. What was the diameter of the donut?
algebra - PsyDAG, Sunday, November 4, 2007 at 12:40pm
Circumference = Diameter time Pi (3.1416)
Insert your circumference value and solve for the diameter.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
algebra - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 4, 2007 at 12:43pm
To find the circumference of a circle, multiply pi times the diameter.
C = pi * d
50 = 3.14 * d
50/3.14 = d
? = d
If you post your answer, we'll be glad to check it.
algebra - Khloe, Monday, January 9, 2012 at 10:03pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math/Probability - For example, you have to pick a donut from a box randomly ...
- Math - The cost of a lunch of 3 sandwiches, 7 cups of coffee and 1 donut is $3....
- Math Help? Check my answers. - 1. r/5 = 9/21 r = 9 r = 2.14 r = 11.66 r = 37.8 2...
- Algebra - A shop sells coffee and donuts. The coffee sells for $4.31 and donuts ...
- Math - A donut shop charges $.70 for each donut and $.30 for a carry out box. ...
- Math help - Formulate a linear programming problem for the following situation. ...
- Calculus - A donut is generated by rotating the circle, S, defined by (x-3)^2 +y...
- marketing - Matt owns a donut shop. He rents a space for $1500 a month and pays ...
- Algebra 1 - The world record for the mile was 4:10 and 3:49 in 1975. Assuming ...
- math - what did the donut say to the filling?