Phyiscal science test monday
posted by liz on .
The following is a periodic table below
All the letters are in squares
The S = an empty square
13 Colums in total
1. Which pair of eleemtns has the same number of valence electrons? clueless
2. What pair of elements is in the same period? D and R
3. Which pair of elemetns is in the same family? K and F
4. Which element has the smallest atomic number??
5. IF the atomic number of element D is 20 then wha tis the atomic number of R? HELP CLUELESS
S S S S J S S
F S S S S S S
S S S D S S R S S S S S S
1. ARe K,F in the same family? Doesn't that make them the same valence?
4. K has the smallest atomic number. Look at a real periodic table.
5. Add three.