Indicate whether the following pronouns (in parentheses) are personal, intensive, or reflexive.
1. The witches addressed (him) as Thane of Cawdor.
2. Macbeth's darkest thoughts involved the King (himself).
3. Banquo knew that (his) companion was upset by the prophesies.
4. Lady Macbeth prepared (herself) for the conflicts ahead.
5. (They) has a remarkable relationship.
Underline the correct pronoun in each of the following sentences.
1. Apparently, the stronger character was (she, her).
she right, even though it sounds VERY strange!
2. Duncan dined with (they, them) at the feast.
3. Do you agree with (myself, me) that Banquo was suspicious?
4. I hope you do agree with the critics and (I, me).
I incorrect; would you say, "He agrees with I"? With is a preposition and needs to have its objects be in the object case.
5. Perhaps he suspected (their, they, them) evil intentions.
Answer this Question
LA - pronouns - Which kind of pronouns are used in the following sentences? ...
English 11 - Identify whether the underline pronoun is personal, intensive, or ...
Grammar - Tell whether the underlined word in each sentence is reflexive or ...
English - Can you please tell me if the word choice is correct? Thank you very ...
eng - true or false act 1 1 Macbeth has just defended Kingduncan in a war. 2 the...
English - I still have some doubts about a summary I made of Macbeth's plot. I ...
English - Can you please check these statements on Macbeth? Thank you. 1) ...
English-Macbeth (Please check) - 1. The witches told Macbeth he would first ...
reading/english - Identify the pronouns(s)andin the following sentenceas ...
grammar - Indicate whether each of the following pronouns (in parentheses) is ...