Indicate whether the following pronouns (in parentheses) are personal, intensive, or reflexive.
1. The witches addressed (him) as Thane of Cawdor.
2. Macbeth's darkest thoughts involved the King (himself).
3. Banquo knew that (his) companion was upset by the prophesies.
4. Lady Macbeth prepared (herself) for the conflicts ahead.
5. (They) has a remarkable relationship.
Underline the correct pronoun in each of the following sentences.
1. Apparently, the stronger character was (she, her).
she right, even though it sounds VERY strange!
2. Duncan dined with (they, them) at the feast.
3. Do you agree with (myself, me) that Banquo was suspicious?
4. I hope you do agree with the critics and (I, me).
I incorrect; would you say, "He agrees with I"? With is a preposition and needs to have its objects be in the object case.
5. Perhaps he suspected (their, they, them) evil intentions.
grammar - Indicate whether each of the following pronouns (in parentheses) is ...
English 11, grammar - my homework is to find pronouns(thats no problem) and then...
English grammar - ex) There are two pins on the table. In this sentence, is '...
Gr.11 BIOLOGY - Indicate whether you agree or disagree with the following ...
chemistry - Which of the following are redox reactions? For those that are, ...
reading/english - Identify the pronouns(s)andin the following sentenceas ...
ENGLISH (LANGUAGE ARTS) - REcognizing Antecedents http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu...
English 3 - Pronouns that introduce adjective clauses and relate to words or ...
pronouns - rewrite the first sentence of ch.2, section 5 of the text in your own...
Math - Indicate whether the mass of the following objects could best be measured...