Posted by Joshua on Saturday, November 3, 2007 at 7:49am.
I need help translating the following into japanese.
-Clan of the Shadow.
-Village of the Shadow.
-Hidden Village of the Shadow.
-Country of the Shadow.
-Land of the Shadow.
-Second Royal Family of the Village of the Shadow
This is what I have so far:
#Shadow: kumori, kage, shadou, bikou, kage, shado-, anei
#Clan: buzoku, ichimon, batsu, keibatsu, kuran, batsuzoku
#Village: sato, shuuraku, mura, birejji
#Land: rando, riku, rikujou
#Country: kuni, gun, kantori-suku-ru, kokka, zaisho, den'en
#Second: niban, kaizoe, shunkan, daini
#Royal: roiyaru, ouritsu, ro-yaru
#Family: shuzoku, famiri-, kazoku, katei, rui, kenzoku
- Japanese - translate & construct sentences - SraJMcGin, Saturday, November 3, 2007 at 10:44am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help forum. These are probably the best words:
shadow = káge
clan = kamon (family, clan)
village = murá
hidden = fukuzai
land = rikú
country = kuni (nation)
second = ni-bammé no
royal family = ouke
Clan of the Shadow = kamon no kage
Village of the Shadow = mura no kage
Since my Japanese is rudimentary, let me give you my best jibiki (dictionary) and where you might find further help.
(the expert): http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/%7Ejwb/japanese.html
- Japanese - translate & construct sentences - Joshua, Saturday, November 3, 2007 at 11:17am
Wow! Thank you so much^^
- Japanese - translate & construct sentences - Anonymous, Tuesday, September 8, 2009 at 3:02am
my great grandfather angelo corsalini
Answer this Question
- Geometry - Starla is 5feet 9inches tall. To find the height of a tree,she ...
- ENGLISH - The phrase "my eye caught the shadow means" : A. I saw the shadow out ...
- 6 grade Math - If i want to compare the length of a shadow cast by a basketball ...
- Math - A woman wants to measure the height of a nearby tower. She places a pole ...
- MATH - GEOMETRY/TRIGONOMETRY - A 6 foot man stands by a 30 foot radio tower and ...
- math - George has been hired to paint the smith's house. He needs to be sure his...
- Algebra II - A person who is 6 feet tall walks away from a 50-foot silo toward ...
- College Algebra - A person who is 6 feet tall walks away from a 50-foot tower ...
- math - A tree casts a shadow that is 20 feet long. A 5-foot-tall boy stands in ...
- geometry - Dru is challenged by her geometry teacher to estimate the height of ...