posted by Ollie on .
an someone please help me out on this...
An ideal transformer has 50 turns in its primary and 250 turns in its secondary. 12 V ac is connected to the primary. Find:
1. The volts ac available at the secondary
2. Current in the 10 device connected to t he secondary
3. Power supplied to the primary
4. Power supplied to the secondary
1. Vout = Turns ratio * Vin
= 5*12 V= 60 V
2. Iout = Vout/(10 ohms)
3. Vin * Iout/(turns ratio)
4. Vout* Iout = [Vin/(turns ratio)]Iout
= same as previous answer