Posted by Hillary on Friday, November 2, 2007 at 2:44pm.
Can you help me with this question?
___________ is a caregiver strategy in which the adult's verbiage for labeling,
describing, and personalizing an
adult-child shared experience promotes cognitive and linguistic skills.
Would it be: fine-tuning (or)
Child development and Skills - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 2, 2007 at 2:55pm
I believe it's fine-tuning.
Child development and Skills - Hillary, Friday, November 2, 2007 at 4:33pm
This is what my text says:
As babies get older,middle-class caregivers become linguistically
fine-tuned to their children's
experiences. They "map" language
onto whatever the child is experiencing
at the time.
Child development and Skills - Ms. Sue, Friday, November 2, 2007 at 4:55pm
Thanks for posting your text's information. According to you text, the best answer is mapping language.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SOCIAL SKILLS AND MOTOR DEVELOPMENT - 1. When a preschool child experiences ...
- math hurry please - Each child ticket for a ride costs $3, while each adult ...
- College Physics - A child plays on a bungee cord and oscillates with a certain ...
- ALG2! WORD PROBLEM! PLZ HELP!! - A family of 5 comes to the amusement park. ...
- ALG2! WORD PROBLEM!very important!! - There are two adults and three children (...
- Math - The admission to a local fair is $10 for an adult and $6 for a child. ...
- child development (answer included) - Consider the developmental age groups of ...
- Creative Writing - Learning to be responsible when still a child is the best ...
- concept development - Choose the best definition of an informal learning ...
- Diversity - Child: Doggie Adult: Yes I see a doggie Child: Doggie Adult: Oh yes...