Posted by lolliangel on Thursday, November 1, 2007 at 7:01pm.
How do you say these words in spanish?
type of incense
Please help! Its due tomorrow!
- Spanish - GuruBlue, Thursday, November 1, 2007 at 7:07pm
This site will have what you need.
- Spanish - lolliangel, Thursday, November 1, 2007 at 7:07pm
nvm forget it ;D
- Spanish - SraJMcGin, Friday, November 2, 2007 at 12:41am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. When you ask how these words are "said" do you mean pronunciation? We do not GIVE the answers to you, but direct you to help. In this case, GuruBlue gave you a good online dictionary. You can often also hear the word pronounced.
- Spanish - brigitte, Sunday, November 4, 2007 at 12:04am
flower = flor
candle = candela
cementery = cementerio mask = mascara
- Spanish - lolliangel, Tuesday, December 25, 2007 at 12:43am
never mind everyone. I got it all ready. I ended up looking in a dictionary
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - I'm doing a Spanish assignment but theres no need for any spanish ...
- Spanish-8th grade - Could you check thee for me? Thank you 1. Say that you plan ...
- spanish sra jmcgin - hi i have a spanish essay draft to write can I scan and ...
- Spanish-one word - Can someone please tell me where I can find how to say "are" ...
- spanish - i dont get how you say the words in spanish is writen and we say some...
- spanish - im not mexican so i dont have a spanish accent. so when im take ...
- Spanish - I need these words translated from Spanish to English but they aren't ...
- Spanish - How do you say 'petted' and 'holding onto my piggybank' in Spanish? I ...
- Spanish - I have to do a menu for a restaurant in Spanish but I don't know how I...
- 7th grade spanish - I have to do an essay in spanish, but I need 150 words, and ...