Posted by Mark on Thursday, November 1, 2007 at 11:07am.
Majority is where evil exists and the individual is distinctly evil, and minority is when evil does not exist, rather the actions one does can be considered evil through explanation.
i need to write a strong thesis statement agreeing with the minority view
Religion--thesis statement help! - bobpursley, Thursday, November 1, 2007 at 11:41am
Your thesis reminds me of St Augustine, Confessions. It is not easy to bring it to one sentence.
To produce a thesis, I think, you will have to define or desecribe Evil. It is impossible to make a strong statement on evil without first knowing the nature of it.
Your thesis view would fit well with Plato's view, however, I suspect that would not fit in your thinking, if you are a religious student.
Religion--thesis statement help! - Sonia, Thursday, December 10, 2009 at 9:36am
Religion--thesis statement help! - Writeacher, Thursday, November 1, 2007 at 12:46pm
Bob Pursley is right. You must clarify what you'll be writing about AND the stance you'll be taking.
Here are some of the BEST webpages I've found on writing good thesis statements:
Once you've drafted a thesis statement (rough draft, probably!), please repost and someone here will help you streamline it.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- ENGLISH (thanks) - "All Conflict in its simplest form its struggle between good ...
- religion - Since the imagination of evil encourages us to do real evil, how ...
- Religion - Unruly evil by David Pocok - what does pocock mean by unruly evil? - ...
- thesis revision - While the colors associated with Holi are the main part of ...
- english - Our task was to read the Enuma Elish and answer the following ...
- Religion - One of the thorniest issues in the philosophy of religion is the ...
- English - Hi, I have to write up paragraphs on these themes from Frankenstein: a...
- philosophy - I have to write a paper on the below posted question. Can anyone ...
- English - I'm doing a 3000-4000 word essay on the book A clockwork Orange.Here's...
- English - What is an antithesis? and I can i create one if my thesis is "Using ...