Posted by Brenda on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 at 6:58pm.
Can you please check these to make sure my answers are correct?
1. An educator who uses stereotype-free
learning materials qnd activities
that allow both boys and girls to
participate in the same physical play
1. insensitivity to cultural differences
2. a biased curriculum
3. American mainstream cultural values
4. a spirit of exclusion,rather
2. The cognitive ability to recognize
__________ precedes children's later
development of grouping and
2. foreign languages
3. cultural diversity
Here are my answers:
1. American mainstream cultural values
If you think my answers may be wrong-
please let me know. Thanks!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- AED - help! Is it best to adjust instruction to teach in accordance with ...
- Early Child Ed. - Please check these questions and my answers: 1.For children ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answer to make ...
- Early Child Ed. - Would you please check these questions and my answers to make ...
- teachers aide early chidhood education and after s - in a classroom the teacher ...
- English - 1. Make sure you go to bed early. 2. Make sure you play ping-pong with...
- educating young children PART1 - which of the following is true regarding group ...
- statistics - Please analyze the following data using the T-test for Unpaired ...
- Early Child Ed. - Cn you help me with this question? Which would be the best ...
- edu - 7.Which one of the following conditions Fails to foster good communicative...