Posted by Monte' on Monday, October 29, 2007 at 8:15pm.
factor each expression completely. if possible. Just checkin the * Ones
1. x^2+19X+90 *
2. x^2-16X+55 *
3. x^2-^6x-91 *
4. x^2+28x+195 *
Solve each equation
- Math - drwls, Monday, October 29, 2007 at 8:26pm
Let us know what answers of yours you want checked. This looks like part of a long homework assignment you want someone else to do for you. We don't do that here.
Here's how you would do one of them:
(2x + 5)^2 = 0
2x +5 = 0
x = ?
- Math - drwls, Monday, October 29, 2007 at 8:43pm
1. is correct
2. is correct
3. is (x-13)(x+7)
4. is (x+15)(x+13)
Factor the last (constant) number into integers and see which combinations work. For problems 7,8 and 9, you will hace to factor the coefficient of x^2 also.
For #10, try using 2 and 3 as the a and b coefficients of the x terms and 7 and 5 as the constant terms in
(ax + b)(cx + d)= (ax+5)(bx+7)
One of the 2,3 combinations will work.
- Math - Monte', Monday, October 29, 2007 at 8:50pm
Answer this Question
- Factoring Polynomials - OH! I get it now! Thanks so much for helping me out ...
- Intermidia Algebra - Andrew factored the expression -12x^3-28x^2-3x as -4x (3x^2...
- algebra - Andrew factored the expression 28x©ø-6x©÷-10x as 2x(14x©ø-3x©÷-5x) . ...
- algebra - Completely factor the expression 28x^2-196xy+343y^2
- hard math - please someone help me! i've tried so hard! factor m^6 + n^2 28x^2y^...
- Math - Andrew factored the expression 28x^3-42x^2+35x as 7x(4x^2+6x-5). But when...
- algebra - Megan factored the expression 12x^2+13x-14 as (3x+2)(4x-7). But when ...
- Algebra - Andrew factored the expression 28x^3-42x^2+35x as 7x(4x^2+6x-5). But ...
- Math - Factor each expression completely. Can you please show me the steps on ...
- Math - Can you factor these for me? 12x^3 + 6x^2 - 3x - 2 2x^2 +x - 6 25 - 4(x^2...