Posted by lynn on Saturday, October 27, 2007 at 10:16am.
1. Michelle reads 1,200 words in 7 minutes, and Tricia reads 700 words in 3 minutes.
Who is the faster reader?
2.Find the unit price for the item:
$6.96 for a dozen pears.
- math help - Writeacher, Saturday, October 27, 2007 at 10:19am
Simple division for both problems.
And then compare.
Please give them a try and repost with your answers. Someone here will give you feedback.
- math help - lynn, Sunday, October 28, 2007 at 11:54am
- math help - Latrece, Friday, February 18, 2011 at 11:00am
1.2 inches of rain in five hours. Is the rate equivalent to the rate of 2.1 inches of rain in eight hours?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - 1) Michelle reads 1,200 words in 7 minutes, and Tricia reads 700 words ...
- basic math - Henri reads 1,100 words in 7 minutes, and Samantha reads 700 words ...
- Math - Will someone please help me with the following problems: 1. One kilometer...
- math - 1Approximately 5 out of every 8 students at Kendra's college live on ...
- Math - Will someone please help me with the following questions: 1. Talon reads ...
- math - ronald reads 1,000 words in 5 minutes how do i write as a unit rate? i ...
- math - which typing is faster? A( 320 words in 8 minutes B( 600 words in 12 ...
- math - ronald reads 1,000 words in 5 minutes how do i write as a unit rate?
- Math - Tim is a first grader and reads 28 words per minute. Assuming he ...
- Math - Which typing time is the fastest? 220 words in 8minutes 600 words in 12 ...