Posted by Rose on Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 7:48pm.
I posted this a couple of nights ago-
and thought I would repost to let you know what my text states.
1. Hispanic,French,and Italian
families commonly engage in
of affectionate familiarity.
These physical contacts characterize
what kind of culture?
2. Communication by telephone calls,
business letters,office memos,
e-mail,and face-to-face dialogues
are represenative traits of
a/an ____________ culture.
My text states:
Cultures differ how information is conveyed.In "high context"cultures(Asian,African American,Arab,Hispanic,
Native American), much of the information is conveyed through physical context,shared knowledge,and past experiences. Communication is nonverbal and indirect. In "low context" cultures (North American,
German,Scandinavian,Swiss), most of
message are communicated verbally.
Here are my answers. Please let me know
if I am wrong.
1. (A) high-context
2. (C) low-context
Answer this Question
- Diversity - Would someone please check my answers to make sure I've chose the ...
- cultural diversity - Would (C)contractual commitment with the families or (D)...
- cultural diversity-reposted question - Iasked this question a couple of days ago...
- Cultural Diversity - Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word research paper identifying the...
- Cultural Diversity - Hispanic American Diversity.
- hispanic american diversity - „h Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word research paper ...
- Business - What is cultural diversity? Why do managers need cultural diversity...
- Geography - I have to write an essay on this topic: 54. Compare and Contrast ...
- Business Statistics - Suppose that in the past, 94% of all Hispanic grocery ...
- Cultural Diversity - Hello, This is a discussion question from my cuktural ...