posted by Kelsey on .
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN COVALENT BONDING AND IONIC BONDING????
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. In the future, however, please do not use CAPITAL letters as that is considered impolite and shouting! Here are some sites for you:
1. http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/chemical/bond.html (chemistry)
2. (atomic): http://web.jjay.cuny.edu/~acarpi/NSC/5-bonds.htm
3. (nice graphics): http://www.accessexcellence.org/RC/VL/GG/ecb/covalent_ionic_bonds.html
4. (metallic): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallic_bond
5. (part II): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ionic_bond
6. (covalent bonds): http://www.elmhurst.edu/~chm/vchembook/153Acompare.html