Posted by John on Monday, October 22, 2007 at 11:37pm.
1. You have to drink about 2 liter water for your helth.
2. I do a crucial carp exercise to make my intestines healthy. It is important to have a proper bowel movement in the intestines.
Hello. Thank you for your help.
Are the sentences above grammatical? Can you recommend new natural expressions?
- English composition - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 12:28am
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. It is easy to correct #1
You have to drink about 2 LITERS (plural) OF water for your HEALTH (check spelling).
In #2 I have no idea what a "carp" exercise is. A carp is a fish, bottom feeder that you wouldn't eat!
I do a crucial ........ exercise to make my intestines healthy. It is important to have a proper bowel movement in the intestines.
The rest of the sentence seems fine.
- English composition - John, Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 4:54am
To move our body as a fish does is good for health. A crucial carp is he name of a fish. We can straighten our backbones if we do the crucial carp exercise. We can also make the bowel movement active. So by doing the crucial carp exercise, we can help the intestines work properly.
The statements above would be my answer. Would you like to check the sentences above to find whether there are any mistakes or not.
- English composition - Writeacher, Tuesday, October 23, 2007 at 7:58am
SraJMcGin is right.
She has corrected sentence #1 for you.
With your explanation of what a "carp exercise" is, the second sentence seems to be fine.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Biology - When oxygen uptake is low, a high proportion of the total amount of ...
- Anatomy and Physiology - Which one of the following groups of structures is ...
- chemistry - pKa = 2.1; pH = 2.0 (stomach); pH = 6 (intestines) = 99.98741233 % ...
- english - Hello! I am a senior student who lives in Paris, therefore English is ...
- Science - A Big Mac contains a bun, hambuger, pickles, lettuce, tomatos, and a ...
- English - What should we do to live a healthy life? Let me tell you about what ...
- English - 1. I drink 10-liter water every day. 2. I drink 10-liter of water ...
- English - For a healthy life, what do you have to do? Do's 1. Eat healthy food. ...
- English - How much water do you drink every day? 1. I drink two liters of water ...
- English - This is one sentence which I am having a bit difficulties on. It ...